The fortress Alinsko Kale is situated on 8 km northeast of the village Alino and very closed to Alinos’s Monastery “Ascension of Christ”.
In times gone the fortress wall surrounded space of about 3,000 square meters. To the year 2012 there are preserved walls to a height of 2.5 meters, and many treasure-hunter holes. The remains of the fortress dates back to ХІ-ХІІ, it was probably existed until the seventeenth century.
The road to the fortress begins from the village Alino and is 8 km long, two hours by walk
Approximate altitude: 1100 m
Parking: a starting point for walking